Paws Making Tracks
Professional Dog Walker and Pet Sitting Service
Pet Sitting and Horse care also available!
Relief! For You and Your Dog!
Providing professional dog walker services to Insured and Bonded
parts of Southern Rensselaer County including Red Cross Pet First Aid
Schodack, Nassau and East Greenbush, NY. and CPR Certified
Paws Making Tracks is a new professional dog walker and pet sitting service for Southern Rensselaer County, across the Hudson River from Albany, New York. We serve Schodack, East Greenbush, Nassau, Averill Park, and Valatie, to name a few.
Are you tired of coming home to
- A hyper dog?
- Soiled floors?
- Damaged furniture?
Don't have the time to give your dog a long daily walk?
Would you like to come home to a calmer, better behaved dog, clean floors and undamaged furniture?
Is your dog bored during the day when you are stuck at work?
Paws Making Tracks Dog Walking Service can help!
Call or email to schedule your initial, free consult, and take your first step to being worry free!
Imagine your day...You are at work, leisurely enjoying your lunch, because today you don't have to rush home to take your dog for a walk. You have hired a professional dog walker. When you return home at the end of the day, your dog is very happy to see you, but she does not try to jump all over you because she is overly excited anymore. You walk through your living room and notice she has not tried to chew the furniture today and there are no wet spots on your carpet. What a wonderful dog you have!
Why Hire a Dog Walker?
- Dog walking ensures your dog is getting the exercise he needs to keep him healthy.
- Dog walking helps burn off extra energy, so she is calmer and less likely to misbehave.
- Dogs need physical, mental, and most important olfactory stimulation, and are calmer when they receive them.
- Your dog may receive some basic training. He will learn to sit, stay and walk beside you on a loose lead.
- Peace of mind. You don't have to rush home in the middle of the day to give her a potty break.
- Hiring a dog walker who is properly trained and certified to walk with a group of dogs is a great way to help socialize him.